All carry-on luggage must be shown at the time of check-in for proper labeling.
- All flights (except below): Passengers are allowed 1 volume up to 8kg (17 pounds) in carry-on baggage not exceeding 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
- North America flights - value plus branded fare: Passengers are allowed 1 volume up to 10Kg (22 pounds) in carry-on baggage not exceeding 56cm x 45cm x 25cm.
Passengers are allowed carry-on luggage up to 10kg (22 pounds), not exceeding 56cm x 45cm x 25cm in size.
Free hand baggage articles
In addition to the cabin baggage allowance, passengers may carry the following items free of charge:
- One overcoat, a coat or one blanket;
- One umbrella or one walking stick;
- One photo or film camera of small dimensions and/or one pair of binoculars;
- Books and magazines in a reasonable quantity to read during flight;
- One diplomatic handbag type or a bag with one laptop;
- One lady’s small handbag, a wallet or a purse whose dimensions are in accordance with the normal wear for the flight and did not contain articles that may be considered as baggage;
- *Passengers travelling with babies: one portable basket, food and clothes to be worn during the flight;
- *Incapacitated passengers or passengers with reduced mobility: a collapsible wheelchair, one pair of crutches, prosthetic devices or other articles considered indispensable for his locomotion;
- *Deaf or blind passengers (partial or total): a guide dog travelling with passengers since a pre notification has been done and confirmed.
- Crutches may be transported in the cabin or in the hole.
- Wheelchairs, a baby stroller/basket and a baby chair shall always be accepted as checked baggage and it shall not be included in the free baggage allowance.
- The guide dog shall be transported free of charge, in the cabin or in the hold. If accepted in the cabin the dog may not occupy a seat.
It will be loaded in last place, in order to offload it in a rapid way at the destination.
We recommend the transportation of the following items as carry-on baggage:
- Mobile phones (turned off);
- Money, checks, credit cards, credit documents, bonds and other securities;
- Commercial samples;
- Fragile or perishable items.
See Security Rules for carry-on liquids.
The use of electronic equipment is prohibited during take-off, approach and landing.
See Prohibited Articles on board.
The following hand baggage items may not be connected, and thus should be avoided:
- Mobile phones;
- Radio devices;
- Remote-control toys;
- CRT monitors;
- Wireless computer equipment (mouse);
- CD and mini-disk players;
- Stereo equipment;
- Pocket radios (AM/FM);
- TV receivers;
- Bluetooth technology.