In economy class all passengers are allowed up to 6 kilos in carry-on baggage not exceeding 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
In business class on SATA International flights, passengers are allowed carry-on luggage up to 10 kilos, not exceeding 56cm x 45cm x 25cm in size.
All carry-on luggage must be shown at the time of check-in for proper labeling.
The following types of carry-on baggage are allowed:
- Mobile phones (turned off);
- Money, checks, credit cards, credit documents, bonds and other securities;
- Commercial samples;
- Fragile or perishable items.
See Security Rules for carry-on liquids.
The use of electronic equipment is prohibited during take-off, approach and landing.
The following hand baggage items may not be connected, and thus should be avoided:
- Mobile phones;
- Radio devices;
- Remote-control toys;
- CRT monitors;
- Wireless computer equipment (mouse);
- CD and mini-disk players;
- Stereo equipment;
- Pocket radios (AM/FM);
- TV receivers;
- Bluetooth technology.