The new pre-seat service allows passengers to choose their seat in advance on SATA International flights.
Pre-seat comfort allows advance purchase of the most spacious seats on SATA airplanes (1st row or near the emergency exit), for greater on-board comfort.
One way prices.
|PRE-SEAT NORMAL||PRE-SEAT COMFORT|
|DOMESTIC FLIGHTS||Free||15EUR, 15GBP, 20CHF, 20USD, 20CAD, 135SEK, 115DKK, 120NOK|
|EUROPEAN FLIGHTS||25EUR, 25GBP, 35CHF, 35USD, 35CAD, 225SEK, 190DKK, 195NOK|
For the North America routes, the prices are listed on the table below.
|Fares||NORMAL PRE-SEAT||COMFORT PRE-SEAT|
|Light||16EUR, 20USD, 20CAD||52EUR, 65USD, 65CAD|
|Smart||16EUR, 20USD, 20CAD||52EUR, 65USD, 65CAD|
|Value||16EUR, 20USD, 20CAD||52EUR, 65USD, 65CAD|
Pre-seat and pre-seat comfort services are free at check-in.
*Web sales in USD.
This service is available to all passengers who have already booked a flight, except in the following cases:
- If the booking is on a waiting list, awaiting confirmation;
- Bookings on other airline flights;
- Booking without issued ticket.
Available 360 days to 48 hours before the flight.
Valid only for SATA Internacional regular flights.
Discounts (children or babies occupying seats)
This service is free for passengers and people accompanying them, requesting special services that require a specific seat, provided this is stated in their booking confirmation. In this case, seats should be requested through the Contact Center and Network Stores.
No additional fees apply.
Changes are only available through the Contact Center and Network Stores.
Changes to flights with pre-seat selection already confirmed: the pre-seat request should be re-made through the Contact Center or Network Stores.
Refunds are allowed in the following cases:
- Flexible and semi-flexible fares and value (for North America flights);
- Business class upgrades;
- Voluntary change to a flight where the purchased seat, or an equivalent seat, is not available;
- Change of aircraft/flight cancellation where the passenger is not offered an equivalent seat.
To receive a refund, passengers should send an e-mail to email@example.com within 30 days after the flight date, including a copy of their boarding pass and confirmation of seat purchase.
1.3 Seats near the emergency exit
The following conditions apply:
Be physically able, have more than 17 and less than 65 years old and speak English.
Seats near emergency exits cannot be occupied by:
- People under the age of 16 years;
- Pregnant women;
- Elderly passengers (more than 65 years old);
- Passengers with reduced mobility.
SATA reserves the right to determine whether a passenger fulfils the applicable requirements to occupy a seat near the emergency exit. Alternative seats will be assigned to passengers failing to fulfil these requirements.
1.4 Sales channels
- www.sata.pt (this service may be purchased online, immediately after booking)
- Contact Center and Network Stores.
The seat purchase confirmation will be requested at check-in.